Friday, September 19, 2008

The Individuals - Fields LP

While I'm not terribly big on these guys (and girl), I had a request a long time ago for Hoboken, NJ's Individuals, so what the hell. Fields was produced by Gene Holder of dB's fame, and furthermore, Mitch Easter is credited for "engineering and good ideas." Hmmm. The Individuals definitely had the early '80s college rock thing going, with a touch of the "new south" vibe tossed in for good measure, not to mention a razor-sharp awareness of rhythm. With that, I'd say that Fields would make a great appetizer for a Talking Heads binge. You can also download the Individual's Aquamarine ep right here.

01. My Three Sons (Revolve Around the Earth)
02. Can't Get Started
03. Hooks & Ladders
04. Monkey
05. Dancing With My Eighty Wives
06. Walk By Your House
07. Leap of Faith
08. White
09. Johnny's in the Mines
10. Thinking Aloud
11. Swimming in the Streets

http://rapidshare.com/files/103283882/indv_fields.rar

No comments: